- 13 month salary when full 1 year, Insurance
- Health insurance, full social insurance in accordance with the Labor Code
- Date of employment in accordance with the Labor Code
You should be skilled:
- Chemical knowledge, leadership skills, coaching capacity
What you will do:
- Helping and advising clients on company services
- Inform and train staff on new chemical products and methods, and train employees to respond adequately to customer inquiries.
- Coordinate with the operating room to arrange a customer calendar
- Resolve customer complaints and related issues.
- design of customer satisfaction testing methods; Monitor, manage and report results.
- Perform other tasks and requests when requested.
- Knowledge of chemicals
- There is a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to solve problems and under pressure
- Experience minimum 4 years